Thursday, July 15, 2010

After surgery

, my mouth feels like a tonne of bricks. seriously, i thought the swelling was external or around the sides. my swelling is near my chin.. and it honestly feels like something is pulling my face down all the time. it's raining outside too, i wanna get out and have some fun but fuck.. this feels dumb. well i'm just glad now that 2 of the 4 teeth to be removed are out of the way, and that these 2 are probably the more difficult ones.

it seems that my blog posts have become significantly shorter in length. maybe i'm just less interested lately or maybe there's just less on my mind. yeah that's for sure. plus i'm too lazy to be like all the other bloggers and post up interesting pictures or articles simply because i don't go looking for them. i'm actually a very boring person. byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment